From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 1994 10:32:53 EST
A correction on Bill's post.

>Question on the NC$$ regionals:  I see from Glen's posting that the Wet
>regionals, at Michigan State, have been scheduled for 3/26 and 3/27.  re
>the East regionals still on for 3/25 and 3/27?  Odd that one regional ould
>have the one-day gap and the other would not.

The East Regionals are scheduled for March 25 and March 26 at the Knickerbocker
Arena, here in tropical Albany.  Both sessions commence at 5:00 pm (you see we
did learn something from 1992--parking should not pose any problems with the
later start.)

The thing that I've been wondering about is whether the East champions gain an
advantage since they have an extra day for travel and preparation prior to
their games on Thursday.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris