From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 91 13:01:39 EST
Was that a big sigh of relief I heard comming from Carol and Eric last night
  In Minnesota!  ;-)

            Mtu leading 3-2 in the 3rd lost to Minn 5-3 last night with the
  last goal comming on an empty netter as the Huskies tried to tie the game.

           Seargent did his usual job of 49 saves last night to give the
 gophers a run for there money.

           Carol and Eric  I hope the game was exciting in person as it was
here on the radio.  How did your starting Goaltender come out after being
injured?  Ok I hope  sounded from the radio like he took a slap shot off the
mask from Davis Payne in the 3rd period.

     Hopefully the huskies can put up another good effort tonight and force
game 3 on sunday.  If not at least they are putting up a good fight with
the gophers.
                                   Bob