From:
Justin Doherty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Doherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 1994 20:54:38 CST
If I read the post correctly, a Ferris State player by the name of Gruden set
the NCAA record for goals in a game by a defenseman with four against Notre
Dame the other night.  My question is...where is it documented that the
previous record was three?  To the best of my knowledge (and I'd love it if I
am wrong) there is no real NCAA hockey record book (although I know that some
attempts have been made to assemble such an animal).  I certainly know that
the NCAA has not produced such a publication.  But it would be a great thing to
have, especially for people in my (sports information) profession.

Justin Doherty