From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1993 20:01:00 -0500
Well, I'm going to be back off the list again (this time for
good...ie until Mid January).

Thanks to everyone who has sent me email supporting me, or
at least saying they interpreted my post the way it was intended
to be interpreted. Specifically Mike, Pam, Arthur, Keith, Nick
Glenn and anyone else who I'm inadvertantly forgetting.

Thakns guys! See ya in January and let's go tech!

BRI FARENELL             [log in to unmask]   GO ERIN WHITTEN!
*******THIS ACCOUNT WILL LIKELY BE VACANT FROM DEC. 18 TO JAN. 13*********
I am in no way affiliated with the Clarkson hockey program except as a fan.
        (Never thought I'd have to issue such an obvious disclaimer)