From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1993 18:57:39 CST
I have had several inquiries as to where to stay in St Paul for the Phinal
Phour. I have a flyer from last year's WCHA Final Five for Housing Specials.
The prices have not been confirmed. I've picked the closest to the Civic
Center for those of you not wanting to rent a car.

If I some time next week, I will try calling around to see if they are having
any specials for the fans who will be attending and will post the information
periodically between now and March 15th.

Days Inn Civic Center   (612) 292-8929   right across the street from Civic Ctr
175 West 7th St
St Paul 55102
$67 sngl, $79 dbl, trpl, quad.

Radisson Hotel St Paul  (612) 292-1900   about 3 blocks from Civic Ctr
11 East kellogg Blvd
St Paul 55101
$85 sngl, $95 dbl

Best Western Kelly Inn  (612) 227-8711   about 10 blocks from Civic Ctr
161 St Anthony Blvd
St Paul 55103
$65 sngl $75 dbl  $85 trpl $85 quad

I'll call the Chamber of Commerce to see if they have more info....maybe we
can get a block of rooms at a discount in one of the hotels.

-Carol

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!