Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 91 15:18:02 EST
HOLD IT A MOMENT!

Now, I can see how playing weak teams might hurt Clarkson in TCHCR, but how,
when we outscore our opponents 18-2 over the past weekend, could we FALL one
position?  Were there any major upsets that I was unaware of?  I'm sure
Clarkson's not the only school that gets shoved around like this.  Who
decides how the teams are ranked in the NCAA poll, anyway?

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
"LET'S GO TECH!!!"

Forgive me if I sound crabby, but I got up a 6:30 AM to wait in line for
ECAC playoff tickets.  Can anyone explain why the ECAC raised reserved seat
prices to $7?