Douglas Coffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1993 12:44:28 EST
Not to knock UAF...but that's *JUST* what the WCHA needs...ANOTHER team.
Adding UAA this year has already screwed up the schedule.  Now every school
has two teams they only play for one weekend.  In MTU's case we HOST UMD but
don't travel there and we go TO Minnesota but don't host them.  IMHO if
a team is added to the league then additional games need to be added to the
season to accomodate this.

--
On the Net,

Douglas J. "Lefty" Coffman