From:
Peter Kester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 91 08:28:42 -0500
When I read my mail today, I noticed that I had forgotten to change
Union to Hamilton when reporting Bowdoin's win over the Dutchmen.
Oh well.  The subject should of course be "Bowdoin 3 Hamilton 2"

Bowdoin's loss to Union Friday night makes Bowdoin's playoffs hopes
very slim.  I don't remember when the last time Bowdoin didn't make
the playoffs -- they've made it for at least the last 7 years.  In
order to qualify for post-season play, Bowdoin must win all of its
remaining ECAC III games which includes Salem State on the road
tomorrow night, a team that has beaten Bowdoin badly twice already
this season.  Bowdoin's upcoming games:
  Feb. 12 @Salem State
  Feb. 15  Conn. College
  Feb. 16  Amherst
  Feb. 20 @Colby
  Feb. 23 @St. A's

Bowdoin's only home games left this season are non-league games.  The
future doesn't look too bright. :-(

                                     +-------+
Peter J. Kester                      |        \
INTERNET:   [log in to unmask]        |        /
BITNET:     pkester@mitre            | /
VOICE:      (703) 883-5623 [Work]    |+
            (703) 849-9475 [Home]    | \