From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1993 12:50:29 -0500
The list of collegians on Boston I know of totals 13:

G Jon Casey (North Dakota)               G John Blue (Minnesota)
F Adam Oates (RPI)                       F Joe Juneau (RPI)
F John Carter (RPI)                      F Steve Leach (UNH)
F Bryan Smolinski (Michigan State)       F Cam Stewart (Michigan)
F Ted Donato (Harvard)                   F Steve Heinze (BC)
F Fred Knipscheer (St Cloud)             D Don Sweeney (Harvard)
D Paul Stanton (Wisconsin)

BTW, Stanton only played with Curtis Joseph for a season since Joseph
turned pro after 1988-89, his freshman year.

These are players who have played at least a game for Boston so far
this season.  I don't think I've missed anyone, but it's possible.
There are also a ton of collegians playing for Boston's AHL team in
Providence.
---
Mike Machnik           [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93