Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1993 02:48:45 EDT
I just read my last post and the last two paragraphs
did not sound as I meant them to.

I do NOT wish to come across as a cocky, arrogant, "my team is
the best" poster.  BU is NOT as good as Maine of last year, or
the '91 BU team, for that matter.
Hockey East IS solid from top to bottom, it just lacks a second
or third team that is of Phinal Four calibre.
I guess I am griping that the people who make BU's schedule di
did not schedule another game or two against Western Teams.

I feel variety in the schedule makes one strong.

Just wanted to clear that up.  I did not mean for that last
post to sound the way it did.

Sorry if I offended anyone
Tony  BU'92'93
Ogre