From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1993 08:09:09 EDT
Yesterday's T-U reported Boston University's Jay Pandolfo was a last minute
addition to the US Olympic training camp in Connecticut.

The article reported that Ted Drury, Harvard's great scoring forward, was also
added to the team by a personal invitation from US coach Tim Taylor.  Drury
brings the experience gained by his previous stint with the fourth place US
squad at Albertville.

"He brings us Olympic experience and a lot of international experience,
although in terms of age he's still young.  His game is geared for the
international game and, in my opinion, he's the kind of player we have to get
in our Olympic camps," said Tim Taylor.

Drury, who recently signed with the Calgary Flames, had a special clause
included in his contract permitting him to play in the Olympics, much to the
chagrin of the Flames.  Drury signed a two year contract with an option year
over the summer.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris