From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1993 16:08:54 EDT
Since I have received several notes inquiring about individuals which were left
off my original list I will now list the remaining 10 nominees.  My original
post included only those hockey players who played college during the previous
season.  Apparently this information hasn't been disseminated at much as I
expected.  The remaining 10 with current affiliation:

Golatenders
Jeff Levy (Kalamazoo)

Defensemen
Brent Bilodeau (Swift Current-WHL)
Todd Copeland (Utica-AHL)
Ted Crowley (St. John's-AHL)
Peter Laviolette (Binghamton-AHL)

Forwards
Mark Beaufait (Kansas City-IHL)
Jim Campbell (Hull Olypiques-QMJHL)
Peter Clavaglia (Rochester-AHL)
Joe Day (Springfield-AHL)
Justin Duberman (Cleveland-IHL)
John Lilley (Seattle-??)

Anyone know if there are any collegians on the Canadian roster--other than Paul
Kariya?
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris