From:
Peter Kester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 91 16:58:14 -0500
ECAC III East

Bowdoin Polar Bears 4
Babson Beavers      2

Tri-captain Thomas Johannsson gets the game winning goal with 8
minutes left in the 3rd period.  Brad Chin (also a tri-captain) added
an empty net goal with 19 seconds left.  Sophomore netminder Darren
Hersh stopped 30 shots, shutting out the Beavers in the last two
periods.  Bowdoin defeats Babson for the second time this season.

Bowdoin's upcoming games:
  1/25  @Williams
  1/26  @Holy Cross
  1/29  Salem State

Wednesday night I was flipping around the channels when I found the
Cornell-Colgate game on a Virginia PBS station!  Instead of
commercials, they had some guy begging for money every time their feed
went to one.  College hockey being broadcast in VA! wow.  They're also
planning on showing a number of CCHA games, more ECAC games, and some
playoff games.

                                     +-------+
Peter J. Kester                      |        \
INTERNET:   [log in to unmask]        |        /
BITNET:     pkester@mitre            | /
VOICE:      (703) 883-5623 [Work]    |+
            (703) 849-9475 [Home]    | \

No longer a frustrated hockey fan!