From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1993 21:55:07 EST
It is about time for Miami to be doing its best Rodney Dangerfield impression.
Brown fans think they get no respect...think how you would feel had the Bruins
won the ECAC regular season title, lost the game to Clarkson last night and
then found themselves seeded under Clarkson AND Harvard...the latter of course
not even making the finals.  Yes, I know that playoff games count the same as
regular season games, and I am sure that in some breakdown of the numbers,
seeding Miami #3 in the west makes sense, but I have gotten the feeling, even
from people on this list, that no one really takes the Redskins seriously; that
somehow, they managed to luck their way to the top of the NCAA's best league
and that actually, LSSU and Michigan are better teams.  I have felt all year
that Miami was the best team in the west even though they do not have
Michigan's firepower.  (I think the loss to LSSU makes that season series a
tie).  They have a great defense and Shulmistra has the ability to carry almost
any team to the title.  However, I guess all argument is moot.  It is time to
put up or shut up on the ice.

Good luck to all.

        *        Dave [log in to unmask]         *
        *                  Cornell '91 OSU Med '95                     *
        * I may be in debt for the rest of my life, but I get to wear  *
        *             this cool, white lab coat all the time.          *