From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1993 21:43:40 -0500
Well, Clarkson did get the #4 seed in the East, so I'm happy about that...

Now, I have a question about Wisconsin (whom I'll assume could be called the
7W seed) and RPI...any word on why they picked Wisconsin over the Engineers?

Secondly...Wisconsin is seeded 6E, which means they get to travel all the
way to ... DETROIT???  Doesn't this give them a slight advantage over
Minnesota and Northern Michigan, who have to travel to Worcester, MA??

Just a couple of questions.....

Anyway....LET'S GO TECH!!! IT'S ROAD KILL TIME ONCE AGAIN!! BEAT THE GOPHERS!!

 *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
 *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS: *1993* ECAC CHAMPIONS             *
 *                        (ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!!!)                        *
 *                            PENN STATE ICERS:                              *
 *            1992-93 ATLANTIC REGULAR SEASON & TOURNAMENT CHAMPS            *
 *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *