Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1993 07:52:26 EST
Before the holidays, Mike M. mentioned a college hockey guide published
in the East a few years ago.  Mike also posted a contact name (Drew
Finnie) and address.  I have written to that address, and received my
letter back stating undeliverable, with no forwarding address.  Has
anyone on the list located any of the guides still for sale?  Does
anyone know how to contact Drew Finnie?  Your help is appreciated.

  John H
  U Mich

P.S. A special thanks to Mike for making myself and others aware of the
book and starting us on our current quest.  If, by chance, anyone has a
copy that they're willing to part with, please e-mail me.  Thanks again.