From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1992 14:48:17 EST
Tim Harrison writes:

>Doesn't Ohio have great teams?  (All below 40th according to TCHCR except for
>Miami)

I have to admit, I like the new TCHCR performance and schedule ratings,
"simplified" or no.  However, you can tell that it's early in the season by
how well the ECAC, traditionally the weakest league overall in Division I, is
treated by the early-bird TCHCR -- the league boasts four of the top five
teams.  I'll go out on a limb here and say that won't be happening when TCHCR
is officially released, unless there's some major number-tweaking involved.

--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]