Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1992 08:44:44 EST
A couple of things to add to my posts from the Michigan-Miami series.
Both games were played at Yost Ice Arena in Ann Arbor.  Michigan is now
5-2-2 (4-2-2 in CCHA) and Miami stands at 5-2-1 (4-1-1 CCHA).

Also, I'll add something that I posted to the college hockey item on the
Univ of Michigan student conference:  The a**hole(s) of the week award
goes to the Michigan students for twice allowing a beach ball to hit the
ice during Friday's Michigan-Miami game.  One time it was tossed at a
crucial point late in the game (a 2-2 tie).  To say I was upset is an
understatement.

Finally, who is voting for Bowling Green in the Albany Poll?????
(Sorry, Keith).

John H
U Mich