Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1992 08:10:18 EST
Saturday, November 14th:

Miami       0  1  1 -- 2           10   5   7 -- 22
Michigan    1  0  3 -- 4           11   4  10 -- 25

 5:02 MICH Knuble (Hilton) 1-0
20:56 MIAMI 1-1
46:32 MICH Stiver (Ouimet,Sakala) 2-1
54:22 MICH Oliver (Wiseman,Sittler) 3-1
54:46 MICH Knuble (unassisted) 4-1
57:02 MIAMI 2-4

Goaltenders: Miami-Descheambeault (sp?)  Mich-Shields
Attendance: 6259

I apologize for the incompleteness.  I don't have my program with me,
so I can't give you the names of the Miami scorers.  I should also
point out that all of the results I post are directly from the arena
announcements.  I have noticed several times this season that assists
and even goals have been changed in the official box.

Michigan played much better than the previous night, but still had some
trouble finding the net against a solid Miami team.  Sophomore Mike Knuble
returned from his one game suspension for bumping a lightweight LSSU
player and notched his 8th and 9th goals.  David Oliver netted his 10th
to lead the Wolverines in that category.  Again, Steve Shields wasn't
spectacular but he played well enough to win.

Michigan has the coming weekend off.  They host Western Michigan (to
finish their season series!) on the 27th and face Notre Dame at The
Palace on the 28th.

John H
Go Blue