Cara Sartor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1992 13:29:53 EDT
I think I missed the beginning of all of this - Do these NC$$
regulations apply to all of their sanctioned sports?  Such as
our (University of Michigan's) football team?  And how does
violations get takend care of/reported?  *And* if I'm still a
student but am also involved in the hockey booster club, does
that limit my other interaction with team members also?  Or
is that limitation only imposed on those who have been lucky
enough to graduate? ;)

Cara