Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1992 15:11:21 EDT
UM may be 1st again, LSSU will slip some, MSU will for sure, BG ought to
be back up, and I still think Miami will be high (Gwozdecky, you know).

Kruse is not as good as Muzatti (nor was Gilmore when Muzatti wanted to
play, he would really rather fight).  Smolinski is an open question about
returning; I haven't heard anything lately but he looked doublful about
6 weeks ago.

My understanding on Alaska-Fairbanks was that they were to be seeded
someplace between 6 and 12th - that would make them travel, but not
necessarily to the #1 seed.  (I should say 7 thru 12).  And I guess I
would make Ohio State #10 not #12.