Date:
Fri, 29 May 1992 16:25:42 EDT
My wife and I will be in Boston, August 8-13.  We're staying at the Westin
Copley Hotel.  I'll be attending the American Statistical Association
national meetings, but my schedule has plenty of flexibility.  If anyone
in the area is available to get together, especially Mon-Wed, possibly
Sunday, please let me know.  Neither of us have ever been to Boston, so
any traveling suggestions are welcomed.  Important note: we will be
without a car.

My top priority is heading up to North Andover and visiting Merrimack.
As fate would have it, Mike will be out of town the entire time we're
there (we'll connect next time Mike :-).  Any help with this matter
would be appreciated.

Thanks

John H
Touring HE/ECAC land