From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1992 10:58:58 EDT
Congratulations to Michigan State's Ron Mason for his election to the
coaches Coach of the Year.  The runner-up was said to be Mason's
son-in-law, Maine's Shawn Walsh.

Among other actions, but not yet finalized are proposals to

1. Coincident minors will not change number of players on the ice.
   My interpretation is that at 5-5 or 5-4 or 4-4, coincident minors
   will NOT change the on ice strength.  (Good change!)

2. Reversion to the 2-ref/1-linesman system. (Guess why we went
   from the 2-ref system to the current 1-ref system a few years ago?!)

3. Others .. sorry, I don't recall them.

Again, these are not (yet) changes, but may/will be voted on before next
season.

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
internet:     [log in to unmask]