Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1992 10:05:35 -0400
A few comments before I leave for the summer...

1)  THANKS Wayne, for all you do.

2)  THANKS all of you, for the interesting commentaries.

3)  John, I like your comments about the 8-team NCAA playoffs.
    Doesn't it seem wierd to you that I always agree with you?
    It would be good to eliminate a lot of the "picking and choosing"
    that the Selection Committee can do.  These seemingly arbitrary
    decisions they make often seem quite wierd... EX: Picking Mich
    as the #1W seed, even though LSSU beat them in the conference
    playoffs, and the two teams were 2-2 head-to-head.

    With a setup like Johns, there is NO "arbitraryness," when the
    season is over, you know exactly where you stand.  Also, it
    puts that much more value in the regular season since a team
    MUST do well in BOTH the reg. season and the conference playoffs.

Finally, I'll be back in September, so I'll see ya'll then.

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER.

Roger Spurgeon

|      DETROIT RED WINGS                 Roger L. Spurgeon ('94)    |
|    UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN                                         |
|       WOLVERINE HOCKEY                  Ann Arbor, Michigan       |
         UofM WOLVERINES  --  1991-2 CCHA CHAMPIONS!!!
    DETROIT RED WINGS  --  1991-2 NORRIS DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!!

LET'S GO BLUE!