From:
"Todd S. Antonson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1992 09:36:07 EDT

> David Delchamps writes to Tom Tseng:
>
> Do you remember, back in your undergraduate days, a player
> named **Rob Ohno**, I believe of Korean descent, who played for Harvard
> and captained the Crimson his senior year?  The Lynah Faithful always
> gave him a rough time --- shouting "Ooooh, Noooooooo!" whenever he
> stepped on the ice.
>
> ----
>
> Thanks for the memory, David. Ohno was a very talented player, and he
> always seemed to rise to the Lynah Faithful's challenge. I'm sure he
> took abuse in more rinks than Cornell's, but it WAS truly impressive
> whenever he took the Ithaca ice!
>
> Greg

I remember Rob Ohno playing high school hockey for Bloomington Jefferson
in Minnesota.  I watched him in the State Tournament back in '81.  I
was impressed with his play then.  I never heard where he went for
college hockey (Now I know).  I believe he and ______ Bianchi (I forget
his first name) led them back in '81 to a tournament win.

Anybody have more information?  What's he doing now and what sort of
stats did he put up in college?

--
Todd S. Antonson                    |
Software Productivity Consortium    |UUCP : ..!uunet!software!antonson