Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1992 06:53:30 PST
Everyone-hater Martin says "DAMN STRAIGHT I'm gonna root for the WCHA - NO
MATTER WHAT."

uh, is this hypocritical or just stupid?  ;-)  I mean, as an RPI fan, why am i
supposed to suddenly start cheering for ECAC bums like Clarkson and SLU, whom
i've been vehemently booing all year?  Are people really this fickle?
Territorial?  Rooting for a conference is like rooting for an entire continent
in the olympics.  As Tony Hejna said, *teams* win championships, not
conferences.  If I didn't like a team before, it's silly to like them now.

Go Alaska-Anchorage!

Ross
------
"god is silient: now if only we can get man to shut up."
	-sandor needleman