From:
Tim Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1992 15:45:17 EST
Mike,

   I didn't follow Kent Hockey this season.  I hope to next year though.
Hopefully I can get Sportschannel next season so I can see more games.
The newspaper here in Canton (The Repository) really sucks when it comes to
hockey coverage.  USA Today had headlines in the Sports section about
Ray LeBlanc's win in Chicago.  The Repository didn't mention it.  Maybe next
season I can get some better coverage.  This list has helped me quite a bit
when it comes to knowing what's going on in the hockey world.

* Tim Harrison       * Chairman of the Board            *
* R3TLH              * Canton Street Hockey Association *
* AkronVM.UAkron.Edu * Canton, Ohio                     *