From:
"Ryan G. Stone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1992 21:50:35 -0500
I somehow got cut off in the middle...

I normally stay out of this ranking debate but my guess is that the east will
look like this...

1. Maine
2. UNH
3. St. Lawrence
4. B.U.
5. Alaska-Anchorage
6. Clarkson

I very little idea what the west will turn out like, but it is my guess that
they will have 6 between the 2 divisions, thus putting Alaska in the east.

We will all just have to wait now I guess...
BTW, does anyone know exactly when the seedings will be announced, please excuse
me if this has been posted previously???

I hope to see many of you in Albany,

-Ryan Stone
 Lawrence University (Appleton, WI) '93
 Rensselaer '93

| RYAN G. STONE                     | "An individual can make a difference  |
| Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute  |  a team can make a miracle."          |
| e-mail: [log in to unmask]           |              - 1980 U.S. Hockey Team  |