Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1992 12:48:09 EST
Steve Christopher's report on last night's game was pretty complete,
so I'll be brief.  It was very good to see players other than Drake,
Hiller, Beattie and Beaufait provide offensive production.  BTW,
Drake did not score a goal -- he did, however, have four assists.
IMHO, it may have been Northern Michigan's best game of the season.
Every player on the ice played with enthusiasm, checking hard,
staying out of the penalty box and basically just taking it to Tech.
It was the team, I think, that we all expected to see this season.
They appear ready to make a run at things here in the post-season.

Must have been some fantastic games in Colo. Springs, Madison and
Minny.  I'd love to hear about 'em.

Justin Doherty, NMU