From:
John Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1992 08:34:15 PST
Since there was some recent discussion of the Gonzaga hockey program, I
thought there might be some interest in this story:

In the March 10th San Jose Mercury News "Sport Digest Report" --

Colleges: San Jose States's ice hockey club team beat St. Mary's 4-1 in the
[California] state championship game Sunday in Fresno.  Tonight at the
Eastridge Ice Arena, San Jose State (17-0) plays Gonzaga @ 9:45 for the title
of Hockey West, which includes teams in California, Oregon and Washington.

--

Since Eastridge Ice Arena is only a couple of miles from my house, I may be
able to see a college hockey championship game; though I'd rather see a

John Hughes
Amdahl/Advanced Systems
Fremont, CA