Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1992 13:10:23 EST
While it would not be too surprising to me that Mike's story is true, I do find
it hard to swallow that the other ECAC teams would allow such a situation to
continue without raising a fuss over it.  Since I have heard no fuss at this
point, it does make me question the "reliable source."  (While I understand
that political considerations probably kept Mike from naming his source, I
still tend not to trust an anonymous source unless other confirmation of the
story exists.)

Has anyone else heard that this kind of Ivy-domination is ocurring?  The other
schools regularly play more than 26 games during the regular season, so I was
not aware that the Ivy League schools could have any control over the other
ECAC clubs other than holding them to the 22-game league schedule.

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95