From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1992 01:33:53 EST
Some Division III results:

Friday, February 28:
     Colby 5, St. Anselm 4
     Hamilton 3, Connecticut College 1
     UConn 6, UMass-Boston 4
     SUNY Athletic Conference Tournament:
          Fredonia State 7, Oswego State 3
          Plattsburgh State 6, Geneseo State 4

Saturday, February 29:
     Babson 4, Colgate 2
     Hamilton 8, Holy Cross 3
     Hobart 5, St. Bonaventure 4 (OT)
     Wesleyan 6, New Hampshire College 4
     SUNYAC Tournament:
          Finals:
          Plattsburgh State 8, Fredonia State 4

The SUNY Athletic Conference consists of the eight New York state colleges
that field hockey teams.  I believe that Plattsburgh State receives an
automatic bid to the NCAA Division III tournament as winner of the SUNYAC
tournament.
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]