From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:56:27 -0400
Sorry but I missed most of the first period so I missed names.  In the
second SLU was taking lots of penalties.  MTU had many more shots.  At
one point in the second the shots were 26-11 for MTU.  I listened to the
Michigan Tech broadcast and their announcers seem to think that the
Huskies dominated the first period but as the game progressed that the
Saints frond their legs.  They said Ackley played well and can't be
faulted for the three goals he let in.  Same 2 teams play again tomorrow
night.

First Period:
MTU-
MTU -