From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:54:27 +0800
Ed Moller writes:

>BTW, this call had nothing to do with the outcome of the game.  BU and UML
>have played twice so far this season, and the Riverhawks have embarrassed
>the Terriers for each of the six periods played.  BU had essentially quit
>(QUIT!) well before the incident in question.

I'm really curious about the state of BU hockey right now, especially since
UNH is playing them this weekend.  Not only do they seem to be playing
poorly, but Parker is blasting his seniors and juniors for lack of
leadership, and he benched Cavanagh for, I assume, indifferent play.  Just
what the he** is going on?

Usually at this time of the season Jackie is getting his team all set to
take the Beanpot and cruise into the playoffs.  But since the first of the
year they have gone 2-3-1 and don't seem to have any direction right now.

As I write this I'm thinking that I have cause for worry this weekend.  Do
I Ed?

Greg Ambrose