From:
Pat Leathers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Leathers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 01:59:36 -0800
It's looking good out in front of us!  Kudos to Boston College for beating Providence, and Northeastern (where my son goes to school) for beating New Hampshire!  I'm confident that our team can take some points over the next two weekends against BC and NH - nobody is unstoppable (remember, BC also lost this week - to Merrimack last Thursday).

So, Maine fans, think good thoughts and cheer loudly in Boston so our guys know that they have our support!  This team looks awfully good to me.  I know a lot of people have spoken about our team's lack of scoring this year.  But, I think the games have been some of our most exciting.  Maine's defense has been strong and consistent - and as far as I'm concerned, that makes for good, exciting hockey. As our team matures, the goals should come.  We certainly have much to be proud of as fans.  Go Maine!!