From:
Joe Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 21:30:24 -0500
Ah,  with great pleasure, I knew we were in for a treat when I saw Mike
Noeth's name listed as the man in charge for the national championship
game.

Mike likes to let everyone know he is in charge,  and sure is eager to
blow that whistle. I felt many of his calls were non-calls, and he
should have taken a cue from the officiating at the basket ball final
four, where the game was decided by the players, not by the officials.

 All you other complainers about officiating will now understand what we
ECAC fans do,
it is a joyful experience watching Noeth ref 10 games a year, knowing
you have no idea where he will take the game.

Outstanding game regardless, played with great heart on both sides.