From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 21:00:17 -0800
> This year Miane visited Omaha and won 7-2 and 3-0, but still, UNO at
> least
> played them closely the 2nd night. Personally, if UNO could beat
> Maine in
> Orono as a first year team, I think QC has at least as good a shot.

Any team can beat any other on a given night, you are right.

But there is a huge difference between Maine last year when they had
just got off two years post-season ban and were missing four
scholarships and had struggled to a near .500 record and the Maine that
has now won 30 games and will play for the national championship
tomorrow.

Maine people loved UNO because they played hard and were very classy,
even though it was the largest win in school history they were just so
classy.  But just keep in mind, Maine is a far different team/program
now than last year.

Congrats to Jason Krog on the Hobey.  I'm sure UNH fans will understand
if I hope I that's the only thing he wins this weekend!  :-)
===
---
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]
1999 UNIVERSITY OF MAINE COMEBACK TOUR!