Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1992 11:24:59 EST

> BEFORE a hockey game!!!  After all, you have your reputation to think of!  You
> wouldn't want to end up like that awful Once-a Knight person from Clarkson,
 now
> would you?!?

	Careful buddy, you are treading on shaky ice. He may have gotten
hammered and passed out a few times betwixt periods, he was always there for
the next time. And to say the least he was probably one of the most exciting
mascots from the fans point of view. He was active (as opposed to just skating
around the ice waving at the fans) and he got the crowd going. Of course
we wouldn't want to start a "my mascot is better than yours fight" so
we'll leave it at this.

					Ted the Tuba @ Clarkson (M.I.A.)