From:
Chuck Cliff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:58:31 EST
In a message dated 99-03-12 11:14:39 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Jayme Platt?  I can only hope that you tossed his name
 in there to avoid the anger of the anti-woofing gods
 this weekend. :-)

I have seen enough LSSU games this year to pass judgement on Jayme Platt. He
is in the second tier of goaltenders in the league. I think Platt, Karr, Owen,
Ragusett, and Josh Blackburn are all about the same level. I would put Maund
and Joe Blackburn on the top tier.

I find it very hard to knock a guy with a 93% save percentage and a 1.34 goals
against.

Also, my apoligies to my friends at U of M for putting Josh Blackburn in the
same group as Platt. In spite of inevitable questioning of my sanity, I have
to call this one as I see it.

Chuck Cliff