From:
Chuck Cliff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:57:59 EST
In the past the corners of the lower bowl have been reserved for the teams.
Generally the bands are placed in the upper bowl right behind their fans. I
thought this was a pretty good arrangement. It will be interesting to see if
this holds true this year. My finals seats have looked like this the last few
years.

1992 Albany  corner lower bowl (school seats)
1993 Milwaukee corner lower bowl (school seats)
1994 St Paul  rafters center ice
1995 Providence  high center ice
1996 Cincinnati   high in the lower bowl endzone
1997 Milwaukee  upper bowl endzone
1998 Boston   high lower bowl endzone
1999 Anaheim ?

The only thing I can gather from this is that someone has always reserved the
center ice lower bowl sits, or 5 years in a row I've had bad luck.

Chuck Cliff

In a message dated 99-03-10 23:57:17 EST, [log in to unmask]