From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:43:28 -0700
Hi All:

(cc: Vice Chancellor Dillon, UAA)

After a moment to calm down, I have found out that the NC$$ (now I know
why you all put the dollar signs in) only a week ago let the Pond
officials know what tickets they could send out and how many they wanted
reserved for the teams. The Pond ticket manager told me that basically the
NC$$ took most of the very nice close seats for the four teams.  There
were a handful of "commoners" granted tickets sprinkled in.  The rest of
us commoners got stuck in the upper rafters for the same price.  To put it
bluntly, this policy smells like cronyism. He said he had "hundreds" of irate
callers just like me and he was willing to refund. I am considering. After
anticipating for four years, this is truly a let down.

If anyone else is in this situation, I recommend we all get in contact
with our "host" at UAA and complain. I am sending a copy of this to him.

Any ideas, please let me know privately. Thanks, I won't iritate your
ears any more about this.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of you in spite of the treatment by the
NC$$ so-called friends of college hockey.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64 - if they make it maybe I can get decent tickets that way.