From:
Jason E Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason E Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:00:07 -0800
---Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Just wait'll Niagara joins the CCHA.  Then we'll have the MAAC's Canisius
> (Buffalo, NY) in the East and Niagara (Niagara, NY, 15 or so miles
northwest)
> in the West, with the dividing line between the two regions apparently being
> I-190.

Next year, Mercyhurst in Erie-sistable Erie, PA will join the MAAC and
become its western-most member.  Thus, Mercyhurst will be west of Niagara
however Mercyhurst will be considered an eastern team and Niagara a western
team.

       |__   __| |  __  |  Jason Patton        http://www.gojp.com/jp/
 ____     | |    | |__| |      Following College Hockey Since 1991
|____|    | |    |  ____|  Boston U. 1991-1995     Princeton 1995-1998
        __| |    | |       1995 NCAA Champions     1998 ECAC Champions
       |____|    |_|        MAAC Hockey League Inaugural Season 1998-

MAAC Game of the Week: http://www.broadcast.com/sports/ncaa/maac/hockey/