Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1992 11:25:58 EST
Diane writes:
  Replying to Paul Grochowski saying that Jerry York nicknamed Ted Kramer the
  "Charles Mason of the CCHA", what you didn't
  mention was that Jerry York heavily recruited Ted Kramer.  In fact, he
  thought he had Ted Kramer because everyone else in Ted's family went to BGSU.
  There has been very bitters feelings on the part of BGSU ever since.

Jerry York and BGSU might have wished at one time that they recruited
Ted Kramer, but believe me, no one at Bowling Green is "bitter" that
Ted went to Michigan.  Maybe Jerry York was disappointed, but he sure
isn't bitter about losing Ted!  I doubt that Jerry York is still disappointed
today about it, though.  When York said that Ted was a goon, he was
echoing what a lot of Bowling Green fans and media people have been
saying about Ted.  I think most of the fans are happy that Ted went
somewhere else!