From:
Catch-22 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:54:33 -0500
I wasn't around for the old CCHA/WCHA either but I do know that the CCHA
was (some claim it still is) a weaker league than the WCHA. Many
of the teams in the CCHA were annual bottom dwellers: Kent
and UIC programs were discontinued; Ferris, OSU, WMU, BGSU, ND have not
been consistently good either.  Michigan, Michigan State, and
LSSU have been the exceptions. (Well, the 80s were a pretty
pathetic time for Michigan too)

Amber Uyesato
University of Michigan       \,`/ /
Business, CIS May 1998      _)..  `_