From:
Will Anzenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Will Anzenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:04:32 -1000
The long-time Badger fans will be better recalling this, but I am
pretty sure this happened when the Badgers played against LSSU in the
NCAA final (the one that get ugly at the end (and after the game)).  I
was pretty sure that one of the clinching goals game after a similar
situation.  Could be wrong.

Will