From:
Kenny Zalewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenny Zalewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:46:09 -0500
In article <[log in to unmask]> you write:
>I think there is/was an ECAC linesman named Tony Sericolo.  Does
>anyone know if it's the same person?  Just wondering..

Yes, it is indeed the same person.

Tony has been "in line" to move up to the NHL for about the past four
years, and this summer he finally got called up to the "show".  I do
not think he has officiated ECAC hockey for a few years, as he was
concentrating his efforts on his AHL schedule and preparing himself for
NHL officiating.

Tony was also very dedicated to our local USA Hockey officiating program,
and he and I worked closely together to provide training and evaluation
to our local officials.  While his hard work and talents will be missed
greatly, I am really proud of his achievements and the fact that a local
official has made it to the NHL.                        -- kennyz

--
Ken Zalewski -- Senior Development Director  *******  President, CDIHOA
Legal Knowledge Systems Incorporated, 1223 Peoples Avenue, Troy, NY, 12180