Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:26:31 -0700
At 10:00 AM 11/16/98 -0500, Randy May wrote:

>Side note, CC has applied for the Western Regional in 2001...obviously
>our new building and perrenial contender status is helping build a tough
>schedule....and hopefully the National Quarters in 2 1/2 years!

While the World Arena is a great site and all, it seems there would be a
much better chance of getting regionals out here in Colorado if they teamed
up with Denver and Air Force to have the thing hosted at the forthcoming
Pepsi Center, which will be completed within 2 years. While the Springs
does have an airport and is accessible, it would certainly be much easier
for the out-of-towners to travel around Denver. Not to mention, a higher
potential draw from the Denver metro area.

Still, I'd be overjoyed at the thought of driving to the Springs for a
Regional!

greenie