From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:29:31 -0500
Todd Nielson writes:

> BTW, how DO you obtain a copy of the 1999 NCAA Ice Hockey Rules and
> Interpretations book?

You can get it directly from the NCAA by calling 913-339-1900, or faxing an
order to 913-339-0030, or ordering online at
http://www.ncaa.org/library/rules.html

What you want is the Men's Ice Hockey Rules (IH99), which goes for $5 including
fourth-class, book-rate mailing. First class/UPS shipping costs $4/book.

Once you've ordered from the NCAA, they will send you an order form every
year.  I've been buying an annual rulebook this way for several years, and find
it well worth the small expenditure.

Disclaimer:  I have no connection to the NCAA other than as a ticket- and
rulebook-buyer.  :-)

-- Erik