From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:51:18 -0500
I thought the Kohl Center lived up to expectations.  Our season tickets are
in the 3rd deck corner, about 4 rows up and our line of sight was great.
And yes, no beer sales to the general public, however, those in the luxury
boxes are allowed to drink.  Whats worse, NO COFFEE.  I couldn't believe it.
That reminds me that I have to complain about that......