From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 00:45:36 -0400
I don't know what to say about the pool results.
When I e-mail them to myself, the alignment is preserved.
When I send to the list, I lose my columns. If anyone
is interested in having a better copy, I can send it
as an attachment in either Lotus1-2-3, MS Excel or MS Word
format.

Who could figure that setting up and running the pool
was going to be easy but formatting the results would be
so difficult?

I had no idea what to expect when I took over the
pool. I hoped to get most of the data automated in
a spreadsheet and learn a bit more about LOTUS 1-2-3
while doing it. I accomplished that goal. Other than entering the
raw data and the final scores of each game, almost everything
else was automated (except posting the results).

If anyone has any suggestions for changing either or both pools
for next year, post it to the list and we can get a discussion going.
It's not directly hockey related but it's the off-season and time to
relax the rules a bit about content.
(That's easy for me to say. I'm not list administrator)